We are bound by the National Privacy Principles, as provided in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”). In this Policy the words "we", "our", "us" or “iBoutique” means iBoutique Australia, ABN 30 295 340 583.
2. Collection of personal information
At iBoutique we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business as an online provider of goods and services.
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- in any contact we have with you whether in person or by telephone;
- through our accounts and payments you make;
- through our website or email server;
3. Use of personal information
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to;
- any use which is required or authorized by law.
4. The quality of your personal information
We request that you contact us and tell us if any of your personal information has changed (eg. your address) or if you believe that the personal information is inaccurate. After you advise us we can then update our records and ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate and up to date.
You may contact us and request particulars of the personal information which we hold about you, and whether that personal information needs to be amended or corrected in any way. We may charge you a fee for providing this information depending on the nature of your request.
5. Disclosure of personal information
We will not sell your personal information to marketing bodies without your consent.
7. Do you have any concerns, queries, disputes or complaints?
7.2. If you have any disputes or complaints, our privacy officer will attend to them and may request that you put your dispute or complaint in writing. We will investigate any dispute or complaint and respond to you within a reasonable time.