Targus USB-C DisplayPort Alt-Mode Travel Dock (DOCK411AU)
- Host-powered 90 mm tethered USB Type-C DisplayPort™ Alt-Mode (compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3) host connection
- VGA up to 2048 x 1152 60Hz or HDMI2.0 up to 4096 x 2160 30Hz 24 bpp monitor connection
- F1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 5Gbps (USB 3.0) Type-A port
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- HDMI includes 6 (5.1) channel audio
- Universal compatibility with popular Windows® and macOS™ platforms
- Compact size that’s ideal for travel
The USB-C DisplayPort™ Alt-Mode Travel Dock is an ultra-portable tool for serious mobile professionals and road warrior presenters. It’s built to connect to the equipment you’ll find on the road, like projectors and TVs. It leverages DisplayPort™ Alt-Mode (compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3) native video so it’ll connect with compatible USB Type-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode and Thunderbolt 3 hosts, and it supports up to 4K2K resolution.
If you’re a mobile presenter, you’re never quite sure what equipment you’ll encounter when you walk into a remote site, classroom, or conference room. Even if you stuff your laptop case with adapters, you may arrive to find you’ve missed a key adapter. So instead of spending just a few minutes setting up, you lose several minutes scrambling to connect with whatever equipment is at hand.
Instead of cramming every adapter you can think of into your laptop case, you can slip just one compact dock into your bag. The integrated USB power cable tucks neatly into the dock. Worry about your presentation, not your technology, and add this lightweight, versatile USB-powered dock to your mobile gear.